POP YOUR FACE


These day I had so many things to do and sometimes it's make me feel exhausted. Sounds not great. Because next week I will face my final exam for fourth semester. I need my spirit and inner peace back. Hahaha not kidding I need it more than anything. So now I just try to make my life more colorful therefore I can survive. Trying new style of make up can lift my mood. Here it is guys, I hope some colorful and playful make up can lift my mood so I can face my final exam happily.




  • Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Line (Black)
  • NYX Slide On Pencil (Azure)
  • Makeover Eyeliner Pencil (Techno White)
  • Sariayu Duo Lip Color (DLC-01)
  • Emina Agent of Brow (Black)

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. i've followed you, i'm waiting, kiss!

    www.pinkisthenew-black.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your final exam!!
    xx

    Eli


    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for comment on my blog. I follow you, now I am waiting.

    Top 5 Alisha Marie Videos | laAdda​​

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super nice! love it so much :)

    Check out my latest fashion post to get some style inspo :)
    >>http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/05/style-tips-how-to-style-mom-jeans.html
    xx, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love it! :)

    Thank you for the coment on my blog, I am following you now :D

    Soraia and Other Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great :) I 'm following you :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your exam, love!

    Take care,
    Natalie from Mare di Fragole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful make up, dear! Wish you good luck with your exams!
    I followed your blog, please follow me back :)

    Keep in touch.
    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good ;D
    follow for follow?;d
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Makeup...
    Thank's for your visit and your comment...
    I'm Following your blog
    Have a good day
    Kisses
    Ana Negrão Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blog :)
    Have a nice day! Our blog:
    ***KLIK***

    ReplyDelete