WHAT TO WEAR : STRIPPES


Hello world! ❤ Cheers to 2018 

Last year has been like roller coaster ride for me because you know like roller coaster there are ups, downs, make you feel so much excitement, and finally feeling 'relieved' after it ended.. 2017 has been huge something. Looking forward for something crazy in 2018May all of you have a fabulous New Year and may your heart always be filled with joy and love, cheers!

To start this year, best style bet is to grab something comfortable and uncomplicated, which is why I combine this outfit together. They are effortless, fashionable, and basically they don’t take too much thought of putting an outfit together. I want to look a little bit like a 'bad gal' in this outfit because I need to look more fierce to face this new year. 


Anyway, it's been a long time since my last OOTD post. Should I post about OOTD too this year? Actually I start my blog with fashion content and move into beauty content last year and I'm sure that beauty and fashion cannot be separated because I think fashion and beauty are two things that complete each other. If you want to look stunning you must wear something good and complete with flawless makeup. So what do you think guys?


HnM Strippes Shirt | Stradivarius Ripped Jeans | Stradivarius Belt |
Payless Pink Holo Sneakers | HnM Hoop Earings



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your tee!! Super basic but fantastic ;)
    xx

    Eli

    www.curly-style.com

    ReplyDelete