Late Greetings: Hello!!

Credit [ Pinterest ]

Hello world! 🍒

Happy New Year 2020 y' all!! I'm so sorry for my late new year greetings. I heartily with a beautiful year for you guys and your family and may God give all of us the serenity to accept what cannot be changed, the courage to change what can be changed, and the wisdom to know the one from the other. Last but not least, I hope you guys safe and sound no matter where you are due to flood dramas in Jakarta.

It is a week since I start my day in 2020. Thank God my life getting better day by day even though I still facing ups and downs moment in my life. Usually I never make new year resolutions but I hope I can be a better listener, be less critical of others, lose weight, spend more time with my loved ones, focus on my study and business, and always take my time to share whatever I like in this blog.

Once again Happy New Year, cheers!! 




You May Also Like

0 comments